The site is a disused parish church in Fife. The B listed building was constructed in 1826 as a rectangular plan 3-bay church and has most recently been used as a guide hall. It will now become a home and become loved once more.
The proposals have been developed to maintain the integrity and feel of the original building, enhance the historic character and to create a warm and bright space for the owner. This includes repair and restoration of the existing fabric to ensure it performs as well as it would have historically and then the alterations and upgrade.
The proposals address: